For the full program description of Wordshark go back to Wordshark 5.0 DVD Single User edition by clicking here.
What's New In Wordshark 5
- Simple fast sign on
- Easy switch between games and word lists
- New screen for student management with many new features
- Tracking of students' progress using a baseline and re-test
- Ways to bulk add/delete students
- Exporting of records to an Excel format
- Recommended games for all word lists in all courses
- Ability to import/export and share your own word lists
- Feature to add your own images to your lists
- A facility to add definitions or translations to your word list
- Overview of all teachers' set work
- The USB flash media product offers a versatile single user licence which allows the program to be accessed on any computer with an open USB port
- There is no need to install the program onto the computer, so by simply plugging the USB into the port users can access Wordshark practically anywhere
- The unique advantage of the USB is that all user data is stored back on the USB itself. Student records and any new word lists created are saved on the USB allowing full mobility between different computers
These features make the USB option ideal for situations where either the students or teachers require the flexibility to use the programs on different computers and/or at different locations such as home, school or study centres.
It enables teachers to ‘manage’ the programs from home by allowing them to set work, review pupil records and create word lists.
The USB stick can then be taken back into the school to use on a whiteboard computer, for example, or for setting work for a child who is off school.
Minimum System Requirements: click here
Windows and Macintosh* Dual Platform DVD
The Stand Alone (single user) DVD when used in a Macintosh PC must also be in the CD/DVD drive whilst the program is running.
Please note that as with the DVD edition pack, the printed A4 manual supplied with prior editions of Wordshark, has been replaced with a digital copy of the manual containing the extensive word listings and extensive operational details, stored on the USB media.
Use our online ordering selector under 'Available Options' at the bottom of the page.
To order Wordshark 5 DVD Single User media as an alternative format click here.
The +$ amount is the extra cost for 'Signature on Delivery'. Please select either 'Australia Post Trackable Satchel or "Signature on Delivery' for your preferred freight option (NB: Freight charge for a single Trackable Satchel will show as an additional line item when using the shopping cart and is $11 Australia-wide or $14 for Registered Post). After product, quantity (default value is 1) and freight selection click the 'Add to Cart' button. This takes you to the registration & payment pages where you can choose to pay by credit card (secure PAYPAL system) or direct deposit. Customers can also place an order online then phone (038682 9945) their credit card details through to finalise the transaction or simply phone in their complete order details during business hours (9-5.30 Mon-Fri).
School ordering of Wordshark USB:
Schools, hospitals and other government bodies may fax a purchase order to East West (03 9017 8931) rather than use the online ordering system. Payment is on receipt of the invoice obtained with the delivered goods. The final ex. GST price that eligible organisations will pay after recovering the initial GST outlay is shown in the table on the DVD edition page.
For up to 10 students and >10 in schools, the Wordshark Network Edition for 10 users & > is recommended (lower cost/student and other reasons) and that program and ordering can be accessed by clicking here.
|Price Inc. GST: